1.) What about previous booked events?
- We plan on fulfilling our obligations with any clients that have booked events in the future.
- If you have any concerns, please contact your sales rep by email as we are all remotely working. Staying in touch with your rep will allow for a smooth transition if any changes in date or relocations are necessary.
- We will do everything in our power to hold our commitments as long as gatherings are allowed to happen by our governing bodies.
2.) What are we doing now?
- Monday, March 16 we stopped our immediate operations to ensure we were not spreading the virus and re-evaluate the current state of affairs.
- This allowed us the opportunity to sanitize our operations so we could be confident we were making the right choice for everyone when we opened back up.
- Friday, March 27 we launched our online ordering for family meal packages.
- Monday, March 30, 2020 our first orders for pickup or delivery will be available.
- To date no employs have tested positive for the virus.
3.) How do I order?
- Go to https://corkyscatering.square.site/ to place your order online.
- Call (630) 396-3030 from 9am to 3pm to place phone orders.
4.) What services are you offering and how does it work?
- We are providing meal packages that serve 4 people at a time to the general public.
- You have the option to purchase more items as add-on’s. So if you want todouble up on your mac and cheese or your Italian beef sandwiches, we made that possible.
- We are offering at our discretion general catering only to essential service providers (see #6 for more details).
- Local delivery is available to a 7 mile radius for now.
- Curbside touchless pickup is available if you do not live in our delivery zone. All you have to do is call us when you get to the building and a rep will come deliver the order to your vehicle.
- Delivery and Pickup are available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3-5 pm. g.Orders must be placed before 12pm for same day service.
- If you would like to place a future order outside of the current week, our phones are open 9am-3pm, 7 days a week. Please call (630) 396-3030
5.) What’s foods are available and how is it served?
- We took our best sellers and our favorite items and we built single entrée menus for your family. Items like Corky’s famous fried chicken, herb roasted chicken and Italian beef will always be available, while other options will rotate in and out based on demand.
- 7 menus will be rotated bi-weekly to keep our menu fresh as possible.
- We are giving you the option to have most of the menus hot or cold.
- Cold meals are fully prepared and require reheating in an oven.
- Hot meals are ready to serve.
- We want you to be able to get a hot meal for dinner tonight and a few cold meals to take home during the week.
- Fried Chicken is not offered cold as the quality reheated is not up to our standards.
- Italian beef will only be offered cold so you can make it properly at home.
6.) What about general catering for First Responders and Essential Businesses still operating?
- Our general catering operations will be back open but limited to our family meal pack options.
- Any food from our 4 person meal packages can be ordered for large quantities.
- These types of orders are required to be placed over the phone and require at least 72 hour notice.
- Some essential business are still running, we are opening these services to them only and will not facilitate social gatherings until at home restriction has been lifted. We want to do our part to help our first responders and those who are going above and beyond. At the same timewe have an obligation to flatten the curve.
7.) What steps are you taking for sanitation?
- We have taken the time to sanitize the entire work environment from our sales office, delivery vehicles, kitchen and warehouse.
- Any employees showing signs of illness will be required to leave immediately and will have to have a MD approval before returning to work.
- Regular sanitizing of all surfaces will happen throughout the work day as we are operating.
- All employees in the kitchen are required to wear full kitchen attire with hair pulled back.
- Plastic gloves are to be discarded and replaced regularly after touching any unsanitary surface.
- We are setting signs up in the kitchen as a reminder for regular intervals ofhand washing and no face touching.
- Delivery drivers and pick up orders will be provided by employees waring disposable plastic gloves.
- We are seeing if we can get a supply of face masks to be worn any time your food is open to the kitchen staff. Protective face masks are in high demand in the hospitals and we want to make sure the first responders have the necessary masks first.
- We have been intensely studying reports of how the virus is transmitted.
- We do not claim to know anything more then what the CDC has produced.
- We are trying to eliminate as many touch points as possible.
- We are taking cues from the medical field on how we can best provide sanitation standards beyond what is required by our governing bodies.
- We will be constantly looking at ways to improve this process so we can confidently continue to service food.
8.) Help support us and a friend or family member!
- Gift cards are now available and a great gift. Every card purchased helps us keep our business running and we need your support. Click here https://squareup.com/gift/JZBBQ8XYEK614/order
- These meals can be ordered for a friend, family member or someone in need. Its great to keep your family feed but also a wonderful idea as a gift.Send your mom a hot meal, I’m sure she will appreciate it.
If you have any questions please contact us (630) 396-3030, our chat messenger on corkyscatering.com or facebook chat.
The Corky’s Team
Are you planning on having something soon? No matter if you’re having an event next week or next year, fill out our easy contact form and we’ll get right back to you in 24 hours.
Corky’s makes parties memorable! Take a look at our amazing selection of menus to choose from. No matter if you’re planning a company picnic or a simple lunch, we have menus for any occasion.
Cork Catering & Special Events was founded to provide the next level in catering services and cuisine. From Corporate Catering to Weddings, Cork provides fresh innovative catering that will leave a lasting impression.
... other than Thanksgiving dinners cooked by my mother and my wife, the food was the best.
Kim, Evergreen Park
We compared other companies and you offered the most for the best price. I love that the salads and tableware are included in the packages.
Robby & Edith, Chicago
Best food in town!
Joy, Arlington Heights
(Our server), on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 12.
We find that catering is the only way to survive a party. I must say by far your food is the best...
I was thrilled with the food. The compliments are pouring in and I enjoyed myself!
Believe me when I say (our server), is a jewel!
Your staff did an excellent job with the food, bingo and children’s games!
It was an easy party, I had time to enjoy myself.
Improve? ... you already do it all. Oh, maybe you can come clean our house before the party! Just kidding!
You made it so easy! Your customer service is great and the food is yummy!
The good food made the evening a success – thank you.
Why cook? Corky’s did it all!
I heard nothing but raves and compliments on the food and our servers.
The Driver Was On Time, Friendly And Helpful. It Was Great That He Explained All The Food, So We Wouldn’t Have Any Problems. Everything Was Hot And Delicious. We Had Enough To Serve The Additional Team Members That Attended. Corky’s Helped Make Our Team Meeting A Huge Success.